About SERVPRO of Harrisburg West
James R. Wall, Jr., Patricia A. Wall
Owners of SERVPRO of Harrisburg West
SERVPRO of Harrisburg West is owned by Jim and Trish Wall and operated locally. In 2019, the husband and wife duo purchased and opened their first SERVPRO franchise. Jim and Trish’s roles as parents and active community members further drives their commitment to serving the needs of homes and businesses in the Harrisburg community.
We’re Here for You
Damage to homes and businesses can be stressful, which is something that we understand here at SERVPRO. Our mission is to make it “Like it never even happened,” and minimize disruptions after any water, smoke, or fire emergency.
What We Do
Here at SERVPRO of Harrisburg West, we are a full-service restoration company, meaning that we are capable of handling cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services for commercial and residential properties alike. Mold remediation is an additional service that we offer. Our services also include (but are not limited to):
- Duct Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- COVID-19 Virus Disinfection and Cleaning
- Crime Scene and Vandalism Clean Up
- Contents Cleaning, Restoration, and Storage
- Media Blasting (Mold, Fire/Smoke, and Stain Removal)
- Catastrophic Storm Response
SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team – Team Wall
Our owners, Jim and Trish, also own and operate SERVPRO of Hunt Valley and Harford Country, SERVPRO of Metro Pittsburgh East and SERVPRO of Chantilly. Together, our three standalone locations combine with our franchise groups’ headquarters (based in Maryland) to form SERVPRO – Team Wall. You can trust SERVPRO — Team Wall to help get your property back on its feet after any major disaster. Give us a call and we'll handle the rest!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician