Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Immediate action is necessary in many cleaning and restoration cases. With locally based franchise locations, we strive to give you quick response times with a personal touch after any emergency, big or small. By focusing on immediate response times, we help to minimize loss as well as the costs of cleaning and reconstruction, after you have experienced traumatic damage to your home or business
Water is especially intrusive, spreads quickly across your property and can be absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, ceilings and all sorts of things. Sometimes causing damage invisible to the untrained eye at first glance. SERVPRO of Harrisburg Weste arrives quickly and begins to deliver the process of water extraction almost immediately in order to mitigate any damage and to stop the spread of damage in its tracks.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (717) 761-2173
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Harrisburg West arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.